Monday, March 29, 2010

5 Things I Love About Spring

Spring may be superseding Autumn as my favorite season. It's just such a refreshing change from the cold and dreary Winter.


5 Things I Love About Spring:

1. The floral dresses

I love dresses. I love them so much that I would probably not wear any pants unless I really had to. I'm not kidding. It takes me forever to match tops with pants and it's so easy and hassle-free with dresses since it's a full outfit. I especially love wearing floral dresses during Spring because it's so fitting with the season.









(1. The Cherry Blossom Girl, 2. Google images, 3. Beautiful Gravity, 4. WeHeartIt,)


2. Enjoying the Ride

Spring is the perfect time to enjoy a bide ride because it's warm enough to enjoy the weather, but not hot enough so you are sweating like crazy - which makes the perfect ingredients for a fabulous bike ride.







(1. WeHeartIt, 2. WeHeartIt, 3. Ginger Lily)


3. Drinking some refreshingly cold lemonade...



while relaxing on the porch



(1. WeHeartIt, 2. WeHeartIt)



4. Listening to the sound of rain drops





(1. WeHeartIt, 2. WeHeartIt)


5. Vintage-shopping!!!

Spring is such a good time to go vintage shopping as I prepare for summer since it's not too cold out. I'm always on the lookout for gorgeous vintage dresses although I haven't had much luck yet (and yes, I know I'm a bit obsessed about dresses).







(1. Liekeroomijs, 2. Flickr, 3. WeHeartIt)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I <3 floral dresses as well.