Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Eco-Friendly Cottage

What a very lovely eco-friendly cottage home this is. I love the light and cheery colors fused with the used wood furniture. The apple-green sofa covers are so yummy! They make me crave granny smith apples dipped in pepper LOL.

What a yummy living room. I love how the pink flowers complement the green-striped sofa covers so well! This room makes me want to jump in there and sleep all day ;p.


Who doesn't adore an old collection of glass jars? I'd love to collect some! =)



Isn't that just the most adorable lamp ever?!

3 comments:

Jem said...

That's a cool table.

Anne said...

I did a post on this cottage also. I first found it in Country Home a couple of years ago and have adored it since then. The striped sofas remind me of granny smith apples also! They look great with that hot pink on the pillows. :)
Anne

Trou, .ma petite cherie said...

I know, the pink just pops out against the green!