Thursday, July 22, 2010

Quaint Evening at the Pier


Today, it's raining quite heavily here but yesterday was a nice evening spent at the pier. Madison is right by a small lake so I love going to the pier when the sun is about to set. The view is just beautiful. It's just such a relaxing end to my day and it really clears my mind, even if I have a headache. I haven't actually gone swimming in the lake since I'm not a very good swimmer and I'm really shabby at free-floating, but other students do swim in it all the time.

I also took some pictures, but my camera doesn't do the view justice. I think it's just me since I'm not an expert yet at my vintage Yashica TL Electro X. It could also be that I had accidentally put in the 160iso instead of 400 which wouldn't be the best under semi-light conditions.












1 comment:

Jenna said...

I love the photos. They're very quaint, like you said.