Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Swedish Hasbeens

I really like these photos from the Swedish Hasbeens Fall 2010 Collection. I love the style, color, lighting, everything. It's just too bad I couldn't find these photos in a larger size. My favorites shoes in this collection would have to be the red boots. They just look deliciously red. =)







I've never really been one for clogs, but every time I see these Swedish Hasbeens, I like them a little more. The first time I saw them, I thought they were just plain ugly. But I'm slowing changing my mind. Maybe it's the wood platform, the low heel, and the simple design that is growing on me. I think the biggest factor may be that they look awesome with vintage outfits and the pictures above just proves it.

I really like this pair in this color. I just adore this shade of marigold yellow and it is perfect in these Hasbeens.


No comments: