Thursday, January 27, 2011

A New Chapter





It's been such a long time since I blogged. I just lose track of time and with school and work, I sometimes forget to even visit at all. So one of my New Year's resolution is to blog more consistently on my blog. 

I am ecstatic to say that over winter break, I received the best gift ever, my very fist DSLR from my mum. It's so amazing, the speed, the image quality, and the capabilities of what it can do. I will still love film cameras, but digital photography will be much more convenient and cheaper since developing film these days are terribly expensive.

Another resolution I have this year is to sew my own dress. I spend way too much money on simple dresses that I can make myself and plus, I can make something uniquely for me. I bought the Built By Wendy book and it's very friendly for first-time beginners. However, I still don't fully understand the all the technical stuff to sewing, but part of that will be due to trial and error. I really wish there was a step-by-step photo illustration or DVD that is dedicated to showing all the steps to beginners. But alas, I haven't found that book or DVD.

No comments: