Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Week of Relaxation





Hello all! After being MIA due to a hectic week of essays and midterms, I can finally rest for Spring Break. I plan to attempt to sew which will probably be a total failure, but I'm okay with that. I have to start somewhere. I also bought the cutest little girls' sewing book, Carefree Clothes for Girls, the other day. It has the most adorable outfits ever and the pictures are styled so beautiful as well. That gorgeous sewing book should help motivate me to learn how to sew.

The weatherman has projected 50s for Thursday and Friday so I cannot wait!!!! Hopefully, I can get some gorgeous pictures outside again.

6 comments:

Renée said...

Sounds lovely! Happy Spring Break to you!!!! :)

Jenna said...

happy spring break!

Trou, .ma petite cherie said...

Thank you much darlings! I hope your week is going by fabulous! ^__^

maggeygrace said...

I'm jealous of your spring break! Hehe. I feel like I'll be doing much of the same thing- sewing, reading, and just relaxing. School has me in over my head. I'm jealous of the 50 degree weather!

Trou, .ma petite cherie said...

I've actually been quite lazy during my spring break so not much sewing was done. Just a lot of relaxing hehe.

SoapyMermaid said...

your blog is delightful. you're all beauty. and you take stunning photos.