Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl 45 here we come!





I still have so much readings to do but am nervous and excited for the Superbowl 45. It's Aaron Rodger's first time so I just don't know if he can handle the pressure. I am a Packers fan since I live in Wisconsin ^__^, but I also don't want Ben to get his third ring after his sexual assault allegation last year. That was not his first, but second assault allegation so I think there's truth to it.

But other than that, I haven't been able to get any pictures of how much snow we got since my brother jacked my camera for the past week and this upcoming week. We didn't get as much snow as some other cities, like Milwaukee, but there was still plenty of snow. Not as much snow now though since some melted away.

For all of you planning to watch the Superbowl, have fun! And root for the Packers. ^____^

No comments: